November 6, 2010

Camille - Newport Beach


























To my BroSis,

I know you feel the same way when I say that I'm so full of love and joy for this new one that it's hard to imagine anything better. I love you guys and I'm here for you whenever you need it.

To Camille, 

We are so very blessed to have you in our lives. So very blessed. We see your brother Elijah in you, and though he wasn't with us for very long, we remember that your journey into our lives started with him. :) I can't wait to see you grow up and become a strong Santos-Quizon-Pineda-Maniago woman. I love you so much already.


To God & Elijah, 

Thank you.



g


7 comments:

Luisa Brimble said...

Congratulations on being an auntie G! I really love the style of your photography!!! I'm always hovering and checking out your blog on a very regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Auntie Genee,
We are so so blessed to have you in all of our lives.. May it be as daughter, sister, friend, teacher, but always such a strong support and encourager of everything we aspire do. And let's not forget documentarian of all the BEST moments that life has to offer.. We love you and appreciate your very presence always.
Love, the general public that are so lucky to just know you. :)

ann said...

Love you, Genee ;)

Mariana said...

so sweet, Genessee... the pics, the people, the words.
Congrats to all of you for little Camille!

genessee said...

thanks, everyone. im still tearing looking at this post. i need to stop. hahah.

Nannette said...

OMG Genessee, I am weeping uncontrollably. I read your brother's post on Elijah. Congratulations on being an Auntie. Camille will be so blessed having you in her life.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful post, Genee! xoxo