August 22, 2010

Janet & Leah - Cerritos
































I'm so excited to meet little Leah! Congrats, Janet and Aldrich. 

All decorations were made by Rachel, Ann, Kim, Kit and Janet herself. It was a party that was Martha Stewart-worthy with all the little details. I only wish I could have taken more pictures but I was enjoying myself too much, especially with making my own paper doll! Can you tell which one is me? There were more games that were supposed to be played, but all of us latched onto the crafting and spent the majority of the shower eating and creating. So fun!


Canon AE-1, Fuji Superia 800, 400h, 800z

6 comments:

Ephraim and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ephraim and Rachel said...

wahoo these pics are so nice! and thanks to joon for the paper doll template. we couldn't have had so much fun without it :) -rachel

Jose N. Casimiro said...

Ya for the templates!!!

genessee said...

Oops. I thought that I included that!

Katherine said...

Nice pictures, Genessee!! The colors always seem to turn out so nicely. :)

genessee said...

That's because it's film, Kat! :)