May 23, 2010

Instax Weekend - Various Places, CA


210 E in Duarte

605 S from the 210 E

605 S near the 5

605 S @ the 105

2 N in Eagle Rock

5 S in East LA



I don't condone texting while driving, even if I still do it (eek) and I really don't condone taking pictures while driving, even if I still do it (eeeeeek!). Yes, these were all taken, foolishly, while driving this weekend. I must say that I got some keepers by just aiming. These are posted in the order they were taken and if I didn't like the first shot so much, I probably would have stopped. 

I must say that I love that last shot of my city's skyline. I've been dying for a shot of it and really, there are no better places than the freeways to see it. Being a So-Californian, I spend a LOT of time in my car, and there are so many things that I've wanted to take pictures of on each respective freeway. I'm glad I got to check off two of those things without seriously harming anyone or anything. 

Can I get a ticket for this? 

Fuji Instax 200, Fuji Instant Film


No comments: